An "OS Control Desk" comes standard with every Oakley Studio web site. The modular Control Desk contains push-button links to your Traffic Reports, your Webmail Portal, Network File Storage, and your "OS Secure Ecommerce" online sales management system. Additional configurable modules help you securely manage and update text and images on your web site, create new web pages, process and ship online orders, and automate email communications with your customers.
Here are a few of the additional modules our clients are using right now:
- Text Editing - Easily update text on any web page.
- Document Uploads - Create a growing library of PDF documents
- Picture Galleries - Upload, caption and publish your photos to various categories
- Custom Databases - You dream it up and we can create and integrate it with your web site!
- Article Authoring - New pages automatically linked into navigation on your site
- Google Site Map - Let Google know as soon as new pages are added to your site
- Lists & Autoresponder - Newsletters, subscribers, and email campaigns.
Plus our million-dollar Secure Ecommerce module for online vendors:
- Ordering and Checkout - Securely sell physical or digital products and services through your web site. Secure 3-Step Customer Checkout.
- Products/Services - Products, names and numbers, categories, attributes, descriptions...
- Wholesale and Retail Pricing - Change prices any time.
- Shipping Tables - Set threshold levels based on price or weight.
- Order Fulfillment - Review details of incoming orders, process payments, print packing slips, and ship product.
- Vendor Profile - Set variables for automated email messages, API keys, PayPal connectivity and more.
- Google Shopping - Automate submission of your products XML to Google Base.
- Search Module - Find orders by first or last name, email address or phone number, city, state, country, and zipcode.
The Control Desk is always under construction. Development on new features is produced on a co-operative basis able to be shared among all Oakley Studio clients. So if you need some additional functionality that isn't there yet (new databases, new types of data to be stored, API connectivity with other web applications) we can develop it. And if it's something that other clients can benefit from as well, then you'll benefit from our attractively low co-op development fees.
Contact Oakley Studio to learn more about our exclusive "OS Control Desk" approach to web site management and successful online selling.
Phone: 5 7 4 - 7 0 7 - 0 1 9 4